Annual General Meeting
Our 151st Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 29 April 2021 at 2pm. Following the success of last year’s online meeting, we will once again be hosting in this way.
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to vote online. Details on how to vote online will have been sent to you in your AGM pack either by post or email. You have up until midnight on Tuesday 27 April 2021 to have your say. If you require any help with this please email email@example.com or call 01858 412572.
Vote at the meeting
If you would like to attend the online meeting and cast your vote please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 22 April 2021.
Questions for our Board of Directors
We welcome questions for the Board from our members. These can be submitted to email@example.com. Both questions and answers will be displayed here on our website after the meeting has taken place.
All voting results and key meeting information will also be published here.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to vote.
Michael Thomas, Chair
A. To receive the Auditors’ Report
B. Resolutions for approval
1. To approve the Directors’ Report, Annual Accounts and Annual Business Statement for the year ended 31 December 2020
2. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report
3. To appoint BDO LLP as Auditors
4. To consider and, if thought fit, pass a Special Resolution to approve the updating of the Society Rules (find out more in the section below).
Election of the Directors
There are seven vacancies on the Board so you have seven votes. You do not have to use your votes if you do not wish to do so.
5. To re-elect Michael Alan Thomas
6. To re-elect Andrew David Merrick
7. To re-elect Jonathan Michael Fox
8. To re-elect Alexandra Helen Zoe Shapiro
9. To elect John David Stunell
10. To elect Nala Worsfold
11. To re-elect Nicholas Mark Fielden
If you’d like to find out more about the other updates that feature in the 2021 AGM pack, please use the links below:
Society Rules – Details of the proposed changes to the Society Rules mentioned in the agenda above, can be found on the Society Rules page
Savings Terms and Conditions change – The AGM pack also includes details of planned changes to our General Savings Terms and Conditions. You can find an outline of these changes by visiting our Savings terms and conditions page