We are recruiting…
Market Harborough Building Society is an innovative successful business built on putting members’ needs first and offering practical solutions to our mortgage customers with complex circumstances.
The Society is seeking to appoint a Business Development Specialist to join the Team.
In this role you will be required to:
- Support Brokers in structuring loan facilities
- Provide guidance to Brokers on the documentation and information the Society will need in order to underwrite the loan
- Promote the Society to our existing network of Intermediaries
- Maintain and manage relationships with key intermediary partners to promote our ability to understand the complex
- Enhance the profile of the Society and support the Sales Team in delivering its’ key business objectives
It is essential that the successful candidate has a thorough and practical understanding of mortgage underwriting and has already attained or is prepared to attain the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) within 12 months of appointment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack and further details.
Please print and complete an application form and return it to our Head Office marked Private and Confidential along with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
FAO Charlotte Bradshaw
Market Harborough Building Society
Email: Debbie and Charlotte via email@example.com
Call: 01858 412250