In this latest Advisers Assemble podcast episode, Alex Curtis from The Lead Engine chats to two members of the MHBS team, Tina Long (New Business Lead) and Anna Asbury (Lending Operations and Support Lead), about how to approach and package complex let cases.
In this episode you’ll hear us explain:
- What’s meant by complex let in the market, and what it means to MHBS
- What the availability of mortgages is like for complex let
- The types of income that make a case more complex
- More information relating to older borrowers
- Which areas of complex lending MHBS are seeing most often in 2021
- What’s different about the MHBS approach that allows them to consider complex let cases
- Whether a more complex case has increased packaging requirements
- What additional documents intermediaries and their clients might be asked to provide
If you enjoyed this podcast, and would like to find out more about complex lending, visit our dedicated buy to let page.
You might also be interested in our short videos, including how to do your own Google keyword research.
NEW: Learn how Google ranking works so you can develop your website to reach more customers.
NEW: Avoid these common issues by using our tips to improve your website and Google ranking.
Better understand clients’ mortgage searches online, to help you tailor your website content to their needs.
Find out how to use a free Google tool to identify the online searches prospective clients are carrying out.
How to find out what people search for online when looking for mortgage advice.
What is on the search results page and how can you leverage this for your business.
How to approach complex let cases and package them for a smooth completion.
What opportunity is there online to generate enquiries for complex let cases online?
A guide to giving your business the best chance of featuring on Google Maps locally.