There is a growing need for specialist lenders who take a different approach.
At MHBS, we understand that each case comes with unique requirements, so we don’t rely on computers or credit searches to make our decisions. Instead, our daily credit committee assess each case individually to make a swift decision that you can rely on.
Our top eight affordability options
Here are our top eight options that we offer to help you and your clients when it comes to affordability:
- Interest only mortgage solutions – affordability based on repayment method chosen
- No LTI cap – affordability assessed
- A variety of income sources accepted – including foreign currency, SIPPS and investment income
- Combinations of income types too
- Multi-generation solutions, which allow up to four incomes. No family connection is required
- Joint borrower sole owner, which can be combined with multi-generation solutions
- Top-slicing considered for buy to let and holiday let
- Lending into retirement (max age 85 for residential, no maximum on let)
With the ongoing challenges of the mortgage market and the cost of living, we are committed to providing a fresh approach to lending. We look beyond income calculations and consider overall affordability to find ways to say yes to your clients’ simple and more complex cases.
Award-winning service from a specialist lender
We’re Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award winners for the second year running thanks to feedback received from our intermediary partners. When working with us, you’ll have a dedicated BDM and underwriter to keep you updated and provide support as your case progresses.