We’re delighted to announce our partnership with Legal & General Mortgage Club, making our full range of lending solutions available to their members. We can’t wait to help them with their complex cases.
We’re a trusted lender offering a range of purchase and remortgage solutions. From unusual properties to non-standard income, we lend between £200k and £3.5m.
For more information see our latest product guide.
Our CEO welcomes Legal & General members…
Commenting on the new partnership the Society’s CEO Iain Kirkpatrick said, “Partnering with Legal & General Mortgage Club comes at an exciting time for MHBS.
We were one of the first to announce a minimum product withdrawal notice of 24 hours and live up to it. We’ve also won a Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award for the second year running thanks to our intermediaries who tell us they value our expertise and can-do approach. This, combined with our online application system Case Hub means we deliver straightforward processing for your complex mortgage cases. We can’t wait to work with Legal & General members.”
A word from Legal & General Mortgage Club…
Clare Beardmore, Director at Legal & General Mortgage Club, said, “With the market continuing to move at pace, it is crucial that we continue to evaluate our relationships and services. We are proud of today’s announcement, and the results we expect it to offer to our trusted brokers. By including a broad range of product types, including expat, multigeneration, bridging, and high-net-worth, today’s announcement should be a comprehensive addition to our already impressive product offering. The mortgage market serves an extremely varied group of customers, so it is only right that the products on offer also share the same diversity.”
Why choose MHBS?
- Team of experts on hand – Our complex case experts, led by Head of Sales Richard Saunders continues to grow to meet the rising demand for specialist mortgages. You’ll have a dedicated BDM and underwriter to keep you updated and provide support as your case progresses.
- Award-winning mortgages – We listen and act on feedback about what you and your clients need. Our recent multi-generation mortgage launch for friend and family groups was recognised with a Finder Mortgage Innovation Award. In July 2023 we introduced larger loan deals up to £3.5m and limited edition holiday let discounts.
- A lender you can trust – You’ll receive quick case decisions you can rely on from our daily credit committee.
About our mortgages
We offer a range of lending solutions including:
- Residential with complex property, such as large acreage, annexes, multiple titles and commercial usage
- Residential with unusual income including self-employed, investment income and foreign currency
- Large loans for high net worth borrowers
- Multi-generation mortgages – Joint borrower, sole ownership and up to four incomes
- Lending to foreign nationals
- Expat residential and let
- Holiday let, with Airbnb as standard
- Part residential/part let properties
- Any combination of the above.