We have teamed up with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (RSA) to offer you a range of options that gives you the choice and flexibility to build the right level of cover to protect your home, possessions and lifestyle.
You can get a quote, simply call or pop into your local branch; or contact our Mortgage and Insurance Sales team on 01858 412369, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is home insurance suitable for me?
With risks to your home such as burglary, floods, fire and more, not having home insurance can leave you open to serious financial loss. Home insurance is therefore suitable for someone who wants to protect themselves against this financial loss should the worst happen.
Why choose us?
- UK based call centres with dedicated claims handlers to help you with your claim
- No additional charge for paying for your insurance monthly
- Cover for damage and loss caused by storm, flood, fire, theft and vandalism as standard
- Optional cover for accidental damage available buildings and contents
- New for old cover as standard
- Automatic extra cover over Christmas and wedding gifts
- Cover for contents temporarily removed, such as students belongings as standard
- Extra cover options available to cover your Technology and Entertainment equipment, Personal items, Garden equipment and Pedal Cycles.
Who are RSA?
Market Harborough Building Society Home Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. Registered in England and Wales no.93792 at St Mark’s Court. Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under register number 202323.
Let us know your home insurance renewal dates and we can contact you nearer the time.
For more information call our Mortgage & Insurance Sales team on 01858 412369.
The Society no longer offers new Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI) for our customers.
However, if you would like further information on your current policy held with the Society, or a policy you held previously but has since been cancelled, call us on 01858 412250 or e-mail us at email@example.com